Monday, June 22, 2009

Yamaha India holds Racing Ride Tech Challenge in Delhi NCR

India Yamaha Motor brought out another round of Racing Ride Tech Challenge exclusively for its customers on the 21st June, 2009, where Yamaha bike owners zoomed on the tracks of India Expo Mart, Greater Noida Expressway. This initiative by Yamaha has drawn a platform for all the potential users to show off their spectacular steeds.
for full story click here : Yamaha India holds Racing Ride Tech Challenge in Delhi NCR
Yamaha India holds Racing Ride Tech Challenge in Delhi NCRSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am the greatest Yamaha fan ever because my life fully changed after I bought my new Yamaha FZ. I save so much time in travelling now. Before I had to travel by Local Trains and any journey would usually take a minimum of 45 minutes. With Yamaha FZ I reach from Andheri to CST (About 21 Kms) in just 35 minutes. If it is night time and no traffic, then just 20 minutes is more than enough. thank You Yamaha.

As for cars I like Mahindra Renault Logan. I would definitely go for the Logan Edge Connect. It is really a classy and stylish car I have ever seen in India.

Post a Comment

Have something to say or add? Do it now!