Monday, June 1, 2009

Reva-i : Need a different mind-set to own one - User Interview

The Reva-i is ideal for city conditions, says Jayanthi Manjunath, an Educational Advisor with Education Initiatives (ASSET) in Bangalore.


Which car do you have and how long have you had it?
This is my first car. It's a Reva-i and I bought it early May '09.
How did you end up choosing the car in the first place?
To begin with, I wasn't sure whether to buy a new small car or go for a pre-owned Reva. But I had anyway registered with the Reva to find out about any good offers that might come up. Pretty soon, I got a call from Reva about a test-drive car the company wanted to sell. I checked it out and it seemed like a good deal. The car was well maintained, I liked the features of the Reva-i and it was within my budget. In the end, I was won over by the ease of driving and cost effectiveness; so I gave up the idea of a small petrol car and went for the Reva instead.
for full story click here : Reva-i : Need a different mind-set to own one
Reva-i : Need a different mind-set to own one - User InterviewSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say or add? Do it now!